• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund not received and the staff at chatting ignore me

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought Premiere Pro for only one month coz I only need it for one month, not knowing that it was subjected to auto-renewal. 
When my credit card was charged on the 10th Nov, I went immediately to the chat staff to insist cancellation and immediate refund. The subscription was cancelled successfully and they said I would get my refund in 7 working days.

Now 10 working days passed and I did not receive anything back from my credit card.

Just requested the chat staff to double check if it was refund properly and I was completely ignore. I could sue them anytime now.

Can anyone tell me what should I do? Coz it's not normal not to get refund by this moment.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go ahead and sue... you will LOSE, because you agreed to pay for a year when you 'clicked to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

When you don't cancel the subscription during the trial period, you are then required to pay a fee when you cancel after the trial and before the end of your year

Also, this is a public forum with other users, not Adobe support... nobody here can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

READ BEFORE YOU REPLY
I've said I purchased one month, NOT WHOLE YEAR. Can't you read???
It wasn't even an agreed auto subscription and they auto-renew it.
And I didn't even said I use trial, CAN'T YOU READ???
I purchase one month to use it coz I obviously know how to use it without trial.

This is the most unbelievable reply I ever got.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Irrelevent personal remarks removed by forum moderator as per community guidelines.  This is a public user-to-user community, not the Adobe complaint dept. Please show some respect when addressing fellow product users and unpaid forum volunteers.]

Anyway, manage to get through calls with some responsible staffs to help instead of irresponsible chat agent. 
Shall close my case here. 

Just in case someone have same problem like I do, hope you don't get stupid reply like I do and call adobe until you get a responsible customer service staff to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines