• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove unused payment method

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an ongoing create cloud subscription.

I have multiple payments methods. I want to remove the one that are not used. I can't find any way to contact Adobe.

How can I proceed?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, I had to disable all content blockers in order for the chat buble to appear.

I had my issue resolved with the support, thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into your actual Account on the main Adobe websit. Click the  Manage Your Account button and then on the page that comes up click the View Plan Details.

On that page you will see the section to Add payment method. Click that and you should be able to Remove old or unused payment methods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am only able to edit payment methods, not remove them. The support was able to remove my old card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is complete trash and another tactic of big companies to not give you an option to delete your own payment methods.  They love to make things a hassle to make more money off of the inconvenience.  I am excited to see what happens in the next 5 years and how customer service drastically changes for the betterment of the customer.  I use to love Adobe when they were truly about the Creative... they have a sickness now and better make strong moral changes for what is coming. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100%! I hate this practice and am almost considering canceling my account over it. Adobe, you can't keep people's payment methods against their will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This process is disturbing in that I should not have to deal with an agent to delete my personal financial information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SDSmith45150 

there is a work-around, but contacting support is generally not a significant burden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a significant burden.
To get their attention...
To get them to understand the issue..
To deal with them having access to my financial data management that I
don't have..

That is significant.

<info removed-kglad>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't reply by email or remove your signature before sending.

and from the content of your message, it appears you have not tried.  but your decision/option to live with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I went through the full, painful process and it took 42 minutes

Scott D. Smith
(Info removed by Moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you don't mind having your phone # in a public forum, i'll leave it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed. Very gross, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines