Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renew order cancelled

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day!
I have an annual subscription with monthly payments. This month received a notice that there's a problem with my preferred payment method and Adobe wasn't able to bill me. I followed the steps as instructed by Adobe Support and updated my billing details. I also checked with my bank and all is clear on their end.
After the update, I recieved an email that my order was "cancelled in error".
I repeated the same steps again the next day and the order still didn't pushed tthrough.

Any assistance and clarification on this matter is much appreciated. Thank you! 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jaykee Evang,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also unless you REALLY Need Adobe software I suggest you contact your bank, CC Company, and stop any charges from Adobe.

They may still charge the card but also restrict you from using the software because of the billing glitch on their end.

That is unless when you contact Adobe directly you get this straightened out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines