Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset license usage from remote on Lightroom 6

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've changed my computer just few days ago, when I've tried to reinstall Lightroom 6 a popup appeared saying that I've exceeded the number of computers linkable to that serial. I don't have the access to that computer because it's not working anymore, there's some way to reset license usage from any previous computer so that i may link that serial to my actual pc?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot do this yourself. You need to contact Adobe customer service. Tip: start the conversation by saying you need to "Reset activation count". Use these exact words. This is to avoid getting into a discussion about whether old software versions are supported. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, i've tryied that way but seems that the issue persist. I'll try again tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean you contacted customer service, and asked for an activation count reset, and it did not happen?

Did you contact customer service using the CHAT icon on adobe.com? Or some other way (there are many fake Adobe reps, be careful!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines