• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RESET MY PASSWORD

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i open an app i get a pop up that i must reset my account password. I've already done this twice yet they still continue to appear, meaning i can't use my apps. Might have to cancel my payments and get a refund of this continues.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What this sounds like is your Saved password for the apps installed on your computer does not match the actual password for your Adobe ID and when the programs start and try to Authenticate your subscription the wrong password is being used.

I suggest you try this. Sign OUT of the CC DTA then Close that down by using either Ctrl + w, Windows, or Command + q, Mac then clicking the Quit button on the screen that comes up. Then go to the main Adobe website and Sign in with the proper email address and current password. Change your password and then exit out of your account and close the browser window. Open the CC DTA and Sign In using the correct email address and that NEW password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines