• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restricted types of payment for licence in Brazil...

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just choose paypal like a form of payment with with balance, because in brazil, annual credit card interest exceeds 300%, is a type of payment for dumb people in Brazil. But the only type of payment acceptable by adobe through paypal, is using a credit card ... This is unacceptable in the middle of 2020. I'm trying to do it right, that is, paying for proprietary software... Nothing more to say...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If YOU pay the Complete balance of your CC each month there is No Interest charged. At least that is how it work everywhere else in the world, AFAIK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

I'm trying to configure my PayPal to realize the transaction, but this
needs days to be confirmed by PayPay and my Account in my Bank here in
Brazil. When it is all confirmed I go try again, and go say here the result.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In the adress https://www.adobe.com/br/ Adobe is requiring a credit card, or directly or in paypal...

I Have a debit card in paypal, but when i try to make the payment, is needed that i add a card.

Conclusion: In the brazilian store of adobe, this multinacional business is not adequate to the types of paymant of the any country.

Obs: For example, my Norton antivírus license I to pay with brazilian commom type of payment. And my Windows 10 I buy in a another brazilian store.

Conclusion: I don't have obrigatio to have a credit card in Brazil, that have a compound interest of 300% for year, and the interest in Brasil is calculated daily for you pay for month, because this is maded for brazilians that have less human development Index, and of course in any time of history of Brazil, the governments never have intention to modify this.

Sugestion: Adobe brazilian site need to have the types of payment of Brasil, or negociate with a renowned brazilian store to be a reseller of adobe products and licenses, like another software business make available.

Graciously,

Marcus Vinícius Antunes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum.  Nobody here can help you with that.  Please contact Adobe sales directly.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Or search for Adobe Authorized Resellers in Brazil

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved by moderator from Licensing to Account, Payment & Plan.]

You're being asked to use a credit card because Adobe is not a Brazillian company,  it's a USA based company. And we don't use the same currency.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines