• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Says I cannot manage apps

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook provided by my school. I just graduated and had to wipe the provided adobe programs due they use to provide. I removed them from my computer and then purchased illustrator on my own with a new unaffiliated account on adobe creative cloud but it says that I don't have access to these applications. I've tried to go into the OBEE file under adobe like some have suggested to change the configuration but I don't have a serviceconfig.xml file. Someone suggested to remove all the files from this folder and restart so I did that and it is still not giving me access. What do I do? I paid for the illustrator but I can't even use it!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all solutions on this post but there is no configuration application the OOBE file so they do not help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your problem is stated in the first sentence of your post. "Macbook PROVIDED by my SCHOOL".

It seems your current computer is owned by the school that gave it to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I did not clarify they give you the laptop after you graduate as long as you remove the programs as you no longer have permission to use their liscensing. The laptop is mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah HOW did you remove the programs?

As stated below use the CC Cleaner Tool to Wipe all Adobe software off your system then reinstall and Sign IN with your current, your OWN, Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run the Adobe Cleaner tools to wipe old residual files off your system?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines