• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scamming for more money! Worst service I have ever used

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started an adobe illustrator trial in end of August and cancelled it 5 days after trying to use it since it was too complicated for me. I cancelled the trial and I thought I could rest assured that I would not be charged and deleted the app since it was of no use to me. My husband just asked me about 2 recurring charges from adobe he noticed on our cc account, and I went back to see that they have been charging me since September! I tried to cancel and they're charging me more money to cancel it! And the chat representative is offering me 3 months free service, otherwise they will charge me and said he would "suggest I proceed with the three month offer" otherwise I'll have to pay more. 

I told him I require a full refund and I would be getting a lawyer to sue for malpractice and unfair trade policies so he immediately said they would waive my cancellation fee and cancelled the subscription. I need my refund on the two months I was charged! This is unacceptable! Disgusting practices by what I thought was a well reputed tech company!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are talking to users here, not employees. You need to talk to customer service. You might try tweeting to @jaswest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

most trial will end with out payment unless you had avail a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines