• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(See photos) Trying to reactivate my formerly 'deleted' adobe account for work

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a personal and work adobe account. I wanted to switch my personal account to my work email, so I deleted my work account to try and switch emails. This never worked and the 'adobe id already exists' always came up. Having given up on trying to switch, I tried to start a new adobe id with my work email. Now this wont work, as it seems to be both deleted and existing at the same time. I am now unable to use this email, even though I was granted access to out All Apps account. Can someone from adobe PLEASE help with this.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-12 at 12.26.01.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-12 at 12.26.01 copy.jpeg

  

I will literally pay to speak to someone in person.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support.

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once ANY Email Address is used for an Adobe ID ( an Account with Adobe) it can NOT be used again for some other, Second, account. Even IF you supposedly Deleted the first account.

This is the way it works on 99.99999999999% of Online systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines