Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sell my "All Apps" plan

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I subscribed an "All Apps" plan by mistake (I activated a trial and forgot to deactivate it): is there anyone here who whish to buy it for 50 EUR/month until the beginning of Sept? 

If not, anyone can suggest where I could try to "sell" (kind of "subletting"...) the subscription?

I actually activated it just to have a look at what it was and it has no reason at all to pay 60 EUR/month (a lot of money for myself) for something totally unuseful for me.

Thank you very much for any suggestion.

Alba

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

monzaalba, Hello.
Selling subscribed licenses to others is a violation of the license terms.

Software Additional Terms

Please refer to (vi) of 1.3 "Restrictions and Requirements" in ”rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights in the Software or authorize any portion of the Software”.
If you don't need it, you can only cancel it.

In addition, a cancellation fee may be charged if you cancel mid-year.

You says have been subscribed by mistake, but as a remedy for those who have

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

monzaalba, Hello.
Selling subscribed licenses to others is a violation of the license terms.

Software Additional Terms

Please refer to (vi) of 1.3 "Restrictions and Requirements" in ”rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights in the Software or authorize any portion of the Software”.
If you don't need it, you can only cancel it.

In addition, a cancellation fee may be charged if you cancel mid-year.

You says have been subscribed by mistake, but as a remedy for those who have canceled it during the 14 days only at the time of the first order, it will be refunded in full (meaning that it will not apply at the time of renewal).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tacafy is absolutely right – Creative Cloud Individual plans are non-transferrable.

Adobe does offer a 14-day refund period after initial purchase – but after that, the only option if you no longer wanted to subscribe would indeed be to cancel it.

If it were a Teams subscription instead (a higher-cost plan generally for groups & businesses), then the license could be reassigned to another user.

The help page for subscription cancellation can be found here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines