serial number

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please give me the serial number for dreameweavwe please send me with my email

thanks papapanagiotou nikos

[Moderator] 

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731] 

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information] 

Correct answer by Tom.P | Adobe Employee

If you just bought a Creative Cloud licence, then yiou won't receive a serial number.

Just log in with you Adobe ID and password and you can download and use Dreamweaver.

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

serial number

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please give me the serial number for dreameweavwe please send me with my email

[Moderator] 

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731] 

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information] 

Correct answer by Tom.P | Adobe Employee

If you just bought a Creative Cloud licence, then yiou won't receive a serial number.

Just log in with you Adobe ID and password and you can download and use Dreamweaver.

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please give me the serial number for dreameweaver please send me with my email

[Moderator] 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you already paid for Dreamweaver and lost your license number? If so check your Adobe account, maybe you registered it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines