• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious Compliance Issue in Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found about a serious compliance issue in Adobe and I don't want to disclose it here, Whom can I contact? it's related to our (customer's) Account details being Manipulated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

First I seriously doubt you have found something that Adobe doesn't already know about and or that is as serious as you make it out to be. 

Compliance with what?

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted here because the people on the support are the one's who are manipulating our data and I don't know how to contact Adobe's higher management. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this related to an Individual, Teams or Enterprise account?

If you recently contacted Adobe support, what is your case number?  You'll find it in your account portal under View Support History

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's for teams and individuals both, alright what happened is, I contacted them for for info about primiere rush. And they took 3 hours on chat just to answer a simple question that does premiere rush work on IOS or not. 

I was furious with the late replies and what happened was that the guy wrote I'll get a survey to fill on my email. Now as soon as the case closed I was in my manage account panel and you won't believe What I saw. I freaking saw my email change for a moment like if it if xyz@xyz.com it changed to xyz321@xyz.com and then it changed back and you know what? I never got the survey which means the support agent did it so i wont get the survey link.

This isn't the big problem. The big problem is how can they change our email without our permission andhera why isn't it monitored. Tomorrow they'll change it to access our account and resetting the password to get access to our sensitive files. Or what if they get our card information from our account? 

Now you let me know if it's a big compliance issue or not. 

I didn't want to write all this here but seems like you guys don't take anything seriously so I did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#1 System requirements are posted online.  You don't need Customer Care assistance for that.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

#2 Amid the Covid-19 crisis, Customer Care Agents are short staffed and overwhelmed right now.  They mainly handle subscription, billing and account activation issues. 

"I freaking saw my email change for a moment..."

#3 Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

#4 This is a user-to-user forum.  I'm an unpaid forum volunteer and fellow product user like you.  If you have specific concerns, please update your support ticket or contact Adobe again and ask for a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't seem like an Adobe professional to me if you don't know what that literal statement means.

I have said enough and I wasn't sure about how Premiere rush performs and what features are available on IOS. 

Seems like I'll have to post this on BBB. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you feel that way.  But I really, really don't know what "I saw my e-mail change" means.  Perhaps you're not being literal enough.  

• What was the context?
  • Where did you see it? 
  • What were you doing at the time? 
  • Which devices/browsers were you using? 
  • Did you grab a screenshot or video capture of it? 

Unless you can articulate exactly what happened and what Adobe did wrong, I think the Better Business Bureau will be just as much in the dark as I am.

Goodbye & good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines