• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in with another e-mail account ?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I bought an Adobe Creative Cloud pack and, as it was for my studying daughter, I also needed to write her e-mail account. I installed the program with my Adobe ID and I'm receiving messages that I don't look, but maybe she would like. Can she sign in with her e-mail account ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but your text doesn't make a lot of sense.

Quote:

I installed the program with my Adobe ID and I'm receiving messages that I don't look, but maybe she would like
End Quote:

That you don't Look? Maybe she would like, WHAT?

You have to Sign IN with the Adobe ID, an Email Address and Password, that was used to Purchased the subscription.

If someone buys an Adobe subscription plan with Adobe ID A and then installs and Signs In with Adobe ID B the program will be in Trial mode if it works at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So bottom line.

You must sign in to the programs with the Adobe ID that was used to buy the subscription. No other Adobe ID will work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand what you mean.

I'm very sorry I didn't write well enough as english is not my mother language.

My sister is beginning to study Design. To get a discount, I had to register with my e-mail account and I had also to write her e-mail account as a student.

Now I'm receiving messages with links to video tutorials, tricks and so on but, as I'm not particularly interested in those things, I just delete those messages. But surely she would be interested, that's what I meant !

Is a pity that when I registered her e-mail, she can not receive e-mails and nor be something as a "family user" as it works with other program packs, as Microsoft Office, for instance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines