Exit

[Solved] Adobe charged me with 150 usd after I cancelled my subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone. Please help me!

First, sorry for my bad English.

I had bought Adobe Aftereffect on the 12/5 as the monthly plan. And I had just cancelled it yesterday, which is on the 26/5. Beacuse I don't use it so often.

But Adobe Aftereffect  has just took extra 1024,38 danish krone= 150 usd from my bank account today.

I had wrote to them, but no one has answer me.

I'm shaking right now, it's alot of money for me.

Edit: I found out that they charged me for 1 year subscription, like what?? 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get the annual plan, pay monthly? If so you promise to pay for the year, but Adobe generously reduce what you owe if you cancel early. There is a more expensive month by month plan too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 3 pricing plans for After Effect. You apparently chose the yearly subscription that is paid for in monthly installments. Contact Adobe Support. They may be able to work with you, especially if you are experiencing financial issues due to COVID-19. That's not an official policy and there is no guarantee that they will be able to do anything for you, but it never hurts to ask.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines