• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still being charged after cancellation

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the annual monthly subscription for Photoshop last year. I called to cancel a few months after subscribing because my computer crashed and i no longer needed photoshop. They said if I cancelled then I would be charged and to call back later to cancel, but gave me 3 months free to offset the cost. When I called back to cancel 3 months later when I was told to, I was told it was canceled and never thought anymore of it. Now, almost a year later, I realized that I'm still getting charged every month. I looked on my online account and it still says that I have a subscription. I used chat a little bit ago to ask why and was basically not given an answer as to why and my option was to get 3 months free because I haven't fulfilled my 6 months since the subscription renewed. It never should have renewed in the first place and should have been cancelled last year! Who do I contact to find out why and get a reimbursement for everything I've been charged for a product I never use?? So far the customer service is horrible! What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

I'm sorry, but Adobe Customer Service is the only place to resolve that:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but Adobe Customer Service is the only place to resolve that:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this  to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines