• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still no PayPal payment option for Substance

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't there a paypal payment option for substance in Germany yet? It is really stupid that you offer PayPal as a payment option for all of your products just not for the substance subscription yet.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

This forum has nothing to do with Adobe Substance.

The Substance forums are here : https://forum.substance3d.com/

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe management

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to say that don't say anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am saying that nobody here has anything to do with Adobe management or payment options

Send a letter to the address I posted if you want to contact Adobe management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, but the way you put it kind of sounded disrespectful because anyone who knows how to create an account here in this forum should be also more than able to find a support address, but my goal here wasn't to let them know because they already do, people have been complaining about this for years already, my goal was to make some more noise and also see if someone knew an alternative way to pay the subscription plan since credit cards aren't that popular everywhere as adobe might think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to say that don't say anything

By @oonabe

John was just informing you that you are on a public, peer to peer forum.  You are not addressing Adobe here.

Please be more respectful of those here trying to help other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks but he didn't sound respectful to me in the first place, of course I know this is a public forum but one about adobe support and I think using it is one of the many ways to let adobe know that users are unhappy about something, the same way I should have understood what he meant with his answer he could have understood what I meant with my first message, so I hope that respectful idea is meant to both of us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your local country or region won't allow PayPal to be used for Substance subscriptions yet. I don't know the reason. 

Contact Adobe support directly and ask them what payment options are available.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Goodbye & good luck!  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, actually I already have a subscription with adobe cc in this same country, so for some reason they didn't add that payment method to the substance subscription plan. When I wrote this I was already pretty sure that they are aware of this and only wanted to use the forum to make some more noise because people have been complaining about the lack of flexibitlity with substance payment methods for years and unfortunately nothing happened... anyways, thanks for your answer 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>use the forum to make some more noise

Which does absolutely NOTHING to tell Adobe management what you want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum has nothing to do with Adobe Substance.

The Substance forums are here : https://forum.substance3d.com/

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines