Highlighted

STOP MAKING UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I been canceled with Adobe and even have the chat messages to prove I canceled and the person told me they canceled it, but 2 months later there still taking from my account, changed my card but somehow they got my paypal account and taking money. I will be letting everyone know along with PayPal that this site is a SCAM! Don't trust this wack ass site. CALL YOUR BANK AND GET YOUR MINEY BACK AND A NEW ACCOUT. ADOBE IS A SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

STOP MAKING UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I been canceled with Adobe and even have the chat messages to prove I canceled and the person told me they canceled it, but 2 months later there still taking from my account, changed my card but somehow they got my paypal account and taking money. I will be letting everyone know along with PayPal that this site is a SCAM! Don't trust this wack ass site. CALL YOUR BANK AND GET YOUR MINEY BACK AND A NEW ACCOUT. ADOBE IS A SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe makes many different products and services available by monthly and annual subscriptions. 

• Perhaps you ordered more than one product.
  • Or you have more than one account. 
  • Maybe your credit card was compromised without your knowledge. 
  • Regardless, you need to contact Adobe customer care. 
  • This public forum cannot help you with payment problems.
Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines