Highlighted

Strange e-mail to me

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you have send this message attached to my husband's e-mail. My husband Kari Niemelainen has passed away on December 2019. I don't know what to do with this. I don't have any usename nor password to his account. What shoud I do?

Yours,

Erja Niemelainen

Kari, your subscription payment is due. 
 We discovered a billing issue on 20.01.2020. Please review and update your payment details in Adobe Account Management: 

Your subscription 

There’s an issue with your payment details for:

PLAN PRICE
Photography plan (20GB)
Annual Plan, Paid Monthly
 €9,99/mo

Subtotal: €9,99/mo 
 Tax/VAT: €2,40/mo 
 DUE: €12,39/mo 
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I'm very sorry for your loss.  If you don't know the e-mail address and password your husband used to create his account, you should contact Adobe by phone to cancel his subscription.   Phone numbers vary by region.  Do a Google search, for Contact Adobe.

Topics

Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange e-mail to me

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you have send this message attached to my husband's e-mail. My husband Kari Niemelainen has passed away on December 2019. I don't know what to do with this. I don't have any usename nor password to his account. What shoud I do?

Yours,

Erja Niemelainen

Kari, your subscription payment is due. 
 We discovered a billing issue on 20.01.2020. Please review and update your payment details in Adobe Account Management: 

Your subscription 

There’s an issue with your payment details for:

PLAN PRICE
Photography plan (20GB)
Annual Plan, Paid Monthly
 €9,99/mo

Subtotal: €9,99/mo 
 Tax/VAT: €2,40/mo 
 DUE: €12,39/mo 
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I'm very sorry for your loss.  If you don't know the e-mail address and password your husband used to create his account, you should contact Adobe by phone to cancel his subscription.   Phone numbers vary by region.  Do a Google search, for Contact Adobe.

Topics

Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines