• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Plan Inaccessible

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My university used to hand out licenses to creative cloud, but since I am no longer eligible for one, I bought myself a student plan for $20 a month using my university email. I have been charged for it for only two months now, and while thoughout October and early November it worked, I can no longer sign in. I was charged on November 23 for this month and yet my school id and personal adobe id do not recognize that I am subscribed to any plan what so ever. 

I did try my univserity email but select the personal account option instead of student account, but it requests a verification code sent to my email. My univeristy email is simply an alias that should redirect emails to another email account, but I'm not reciving any verification codes in order to sign in. So perhaps my subscribtion is through that method, but I can't even check. 

How can I fix this so I don't keep getting charged for a plan I can't even access. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines