• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student sale

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Student sale for Adobe purely for use in school?
I wanted to buy some Adobe programs and I came across the Student plan and since it was cheaper than normal Adobe and I'm a student I would buy that, but I'm not sure if I can buy it if I'm not going to use it in school.
I tried to find the answer somewhere, but I didn't find anything. So the best place to ask such a question was here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you qualify, you may use it any way that is legal to do so.

See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can buy it even if I won't use it in school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because they don't say anything about if it has to be for school use if I buy it with the Student discount

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can buy it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Qualifying students & teachers may use Creative Cloud products at home, in the classroom, at work or on the road. 
  • You may install and activate the software on up to 2 devices (home/work/school, desktop/laptop).  But only one device may be used at a time. 
  • You may use Creative Cloud to create commercial products. 
  • Adobe owns the software but does does not own the content you create with it.
  • You may NOT share Creative Cloud with other people.  Only one user per license allowed. 

How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Does that answer all your questions?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be a student. If you want, you can, as a student, get a subscription and use it entirely to run your own video or design business at home. Tips: check the license terms. The price increases after a year, and you agree to pay for the whole year - there is a cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, one more thing: if you buy with a student email addres, an email address given by the school, you actually become part of the school's plan. The school COULD set rules about only using it on particular computers, or on their school network ! It may be safest to use a non-student email. The school might forbid this subscription from being used on school computers or networks though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines