Subscription Cancellation

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I cancel my subscription would I lose the work that I did in Ai, Ps and Id or access to the programs or will I have limited access only to the projects that I did?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The work remains with you if you have the files stored locally, if the files are stored on the cloud then it's better you make a copy of them to your local disk. After cancellation you will lose access to these softwares so you won't be able to edit your files you created using these softwares like Ai, Ps

-Manan

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer:  Without a PAID subscription, you have no access to Creative Cloud software and online services.   However the software remains on your system until you unistall it. 

A FREE membership, gives you limited access to certain apps & services.  See below for details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/benefits-creative-cloud-free-membership.html

Free Membership BenefitsFree Membership Benefits

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines