• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subscription caos

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm an education subscriber located in Turkey. On June 28, 2020 I received a routine email from Adobe saying "your plan will be renewed for 159,00 ₺". I was thinking of cancelling my plan which was 187,65₺ and decided to continue because I thought Adobe was offering a discount.

Then, on July, my credit card was charged 187,65. In August and September, again 187,65 liras was charged. Every time I logged into my account it said "your plan will be renewed next month", so I waited. But this month (October), again the old fee was charged.

When I contacted live Adobe help, the assistant on the other end told me my subscription will end in November. She said "I can cancel this one and resubscribe you for a lesser amount for the next term". But instead of monthly subscription for 125₺, I was charged 1254,15₺ for a year! I wanted to cancel that. She said she fixed it and subscribed me again for the correct plan.

The end of the story:  Today, I paid Adobe 187,62 + 1254,15 + another monthly 125 (?) ₺. And, now my Photoshop won't open because "your purchase wasn't detected".

Thank you Adobe for turning my life into hell.

Sincerely,

Özlem

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

if it shows your subscription is active and that's what you want, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if your account shows your subscription (or lack of one) isn't what you want, recontact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

if it shows your subscription is active and that's what you want, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if your account shows your subscription (or lack of one) isn't what you want, recontact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time. I'm already doing that. My 1254,15₺ payment is cancelled. But, the earlier 187,65₺ on 28/10/2020 remains while my entire 'history of payments' and subscription is gone. Whatelse but wait and see...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mistaken yearly subscription is refunded. I'm not clear on that, but I think this month's payment for the previous subsciption (cancelled) will be refunded, too. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines