• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription deferment in the wake of COVID-19

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the thing: I have been rendered unemployed and without any source of income for over a week now with no end in sight in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of that, I am unable to afford my monthly subscription payment of $20.99. What's worse is I'm even less able to afford to pay the $45 fee I'd be charged for early cancellation. When I go to the customer support page, there's not even an option to directly contact anyone "due to high wait times", and so I am given the option of taking to twitter or coming here to the community forum. I arrive here and find a locked post where an employee drops a link to "speak directly with customer support" that only takes me back to where I started: "high wait times...go to twitter/the community..." as well as a link to a message from the CEO that he "recommends [I] bookmark". Frustrating.

I am not a student, nor an enterprise member. I am only an individual who has been very negatively impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak. I physically cannot pay for the service anymore, and would very much appreciate any kind of assistance I can get on this matter. It would give me one less thing to worry about in this very trying and uncertain time, and that's really all I can hope for.

FireShot Capture 008 - Solved_ coronavirus and subscription payments - Adobe Support Communi_ - community.adobe.com.pngFireShot Capture 007 - Contact Customer Care - helpx.adobe.com.png

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I had better news for you, but so far, at least, Adobe has not announced any programs for reducing or suspending subscription payments for individuals or corporations. 

Unfortunately, all we can tell you is what you already know. This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

You can contact Adobe support using the Chat (type Agent at the input to get a person instead of the AI) or try googling Adobe customer support, which should provide you with a region-specific phone number. 

There are a lot of customers out there having the same issue you are, which is why the wait time is so long. I am unaware of any way to reduce it. 

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this response from Adobe on the coronavirus.
https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, everyone is impacted by this pandemic.  Adobe is no exception.  There are fewer available agents and demand is quite high.  So wait times are longer than normal. 

Contact your credit card company.  Ask them if you can defer payments without incurring late fees.  Additionally, some regions are putting local and national relief assistance programs into place to help people cope with their financial struggles.  

Hang in there.  We will get through this.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact them via the chatbot. When it open type 'Agent' to get a human and then ask if they are offering a subscription deferment in the wake of COVID-19? Good luck and stay safe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines