Highlighted

Subscription disappears after payment

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, 

my Creative Cloud subscription automatically renewed itself on the 13 of January. ADOBE charged me from my paypal account but after logging in, I cannot see anything under "my plans". It seems that my subscription just completely disappeared. Any clues how this could be solved? 

I tried to contact the ADOBE administrators but as I have a university account, the website tells me to contact the local administrator of my institution. Does anyone have an email address or a phone number of the UK customer service? 

Thanks! 

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subscription disappears after payment

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, 

my Creative Cloud subscription automatically renewed itself on the 13 of January. ADOBE charged me from my paypal account but after logging in, I cannot see anything under "my plans". It seems that my subscription just completely disappeared. Any clues how this could be solved? 

I tried to contact the ADOBE administrators but as I have a university account, the website tells me to contact the local administrator of my institution. Does anyone have an email address or a phone number of the UK customer service? 

Thanks! 

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>have a university account

Do you have more than 1 email account and Adobe ID?

Have you checked with your University as the website said to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As above.

This sound like an Educational license/subscription and you have to go through the it department at your school.

Or you do have 2 Adobe IDs and you have Signed into the wrong one on the Adobe website.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick replies! 

I double checked and I logged in to the right account - the university one. The IT desk at my university said that they don't have a direct contact to the ADOBE customer service (which I very much doubt) and now told me to contact Paypal if I didn't receive a confirmation from ADOBE after my payment that my subscription was renewed. 

It seems I'm now running from one end to the other just because I'm not able to contact ADOBE directly. Has anyone had this subscription/payment issue before? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines