Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Expired

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have 6 licenses for a company account and all of ours have now shown as "Subscription Expired" even though its not due for renewal till next March

Is there an issue that is on going? If not can someone contact me please

Thank you

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Hi there, I have spoken with Adobe whom were very helpful and did state that they had a technical issue this morning and all is resolved, I have managed to fix my problem.  They advised me what to do whilst on the phone with them. I have advised to the do the following 

From Adobe Helpdesk see below.

We would request you to please go to creative cloud desktop Acrobat Pro DC application, go to "Help" option, sign out from the account and sign back in. Acrobat Pro DC will be all set for working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the same problem, when I try and password protect a file it won't let me, just says subscription expired even though it automatically renews in June'21.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the steps mentioned in the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

There is also a minor server issue going on, this might be related to it. For updates on the status, see the following

https://status.adobe.com/
If it doesn't work, then you need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have spoken with Adobe whom were very helpful and did state that they had a technical issue this morning and all is resolved, I have managed to fix my problem.  They advised me what to do whilst on the phone with them. I have advised to the do the following 

From Adobe Helpdesk see below.

We would request you to please go to creative cloud desktop Acrobat Pro DC application, go to "Help" option, sign out from the account and sign back in. Acrobat Pro DC will be all set for working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Caroline, this has fixed my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines