• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription price change

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a student license (made It at polish adobe, coz I am studying in Poland) and I used to pay 19,99 euro per month as It was written in the license and on the adobe web. This month I receive a message from my bank account that I paid 30,74 euro for the same license (I didn't get any other message from adobe). I went to my adobe account, found the license and how much I pay per month and there is written 30,74 euro and in my history the last month was the first where this price appeared. I am trying to find out what's going on, please can anyone help me? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your one year introductory price ended and the renewal price started.

if you want to cancel your subscription, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

p.s. if canceling early (outside the 2 week cancellation window) there's an early cancellation fee = 1/2 the cost of the remaining subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines