Subscription renewal price

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Next month is my CC subscription renewal (Anual plan paid monthly). I've been paying it with a discount. Acording to the Manage Plan page, in my next payment I will loosing this discount. Is there any way to keep this discounted price?

I`ve been trying to get phone support but, it's been imposible get an answer. And I need to know. If I lose the discount, i will probably have to cancel my subscription before.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020
Normally discounts are a one year only special price. But it may be worth to contact Adobe customer support. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".   There is no trick/click system to get some special price for renewals I'm aware of.

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally discounts are a one year only special price. But it may be worth to contact Adobe customer support. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

There is no trick/click system to get some special price for renewals I'm aware of.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines