• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support chat have not been working for 3 days

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change my subscription, but the support chat has been broken for at least 3 days now. I have tried on different browsers and on my phone and i just get a message saying its down and i can try and refresh to get the same error. There is no phone support in my language and i cant write an email to support. I cant change my subscriptions or anything through the account page. Its very frustrating that Adobe support is so limited and its through a broken chat system.

broken.jpg

 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time i test, they're available.  last test was 1 hour after your post.

Screenshot - 9_11_2020 , 5_30_07 AM.png

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type BILLING AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have now tried chrome, chrome android, microsoft edge, internet explorer and they dont work. Incognito in chrome works, but as soon as i login i get the same error. Last time i asked a question and after an hour or so with noreply it disconnected, im not sure if that has something to do with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's possible the country you're in may be causing a difference.  i'm in the usa, i tested using ms edge (non-private) while logged in to adobe.com and chat works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my issue resolved by going through incognito and no logins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines