• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suspension of Adobe Account

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be very compassionate of Adobe to enable members to temporarily suspend their accounts online, whilst many are struggling in the current crisis.  Come on Adobe......

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely! My photo business is dead. As a motorsport photographer ALL events are cancelled and I have nothing to edit. Happy to resume the service once business is allowed to continue but to be told to suck it up and keep paying for a service I can't use is pretty poor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are an individual subscriber and you are having financial issues because of the pandemic, Adobe may waive subscription fees for a couple of months. This is not an official policy and seems to be handled on an individual basis. You will have to talk to customer care directly and work something out with them. You must already be a subscriber; Adobe is not going to give free or reduced-cost access to all its programs to people who are not customers.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope so Linsims. With zero income I can't keep it going. Have already tried once and just couldn't get through to customer care. Just have to keep trying I guess. If they don't come to the party I will have to wear the cost of cancelling the subscription... but it will come at a cost to them of me not returning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And tonight I managed to get through. And grateful to Adobe. They have looked after me. No fuss at all.

If you are under stress from Covid then give them a buzz and when you get through I found them to be most reasonable.

Well done Adobe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so pleased things worked out for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines