Highlighted

Switch from Teams Pro DC to Individual Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have an adobe teams account with 2x Acrobat Pro DC licenses and then a photography plan also on one of the individual accounts with a license assigned to it, these are all paid monthly. Is it possible to switch to a single creative cloud subscription without cancellation fees and if so, how?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Switch from Teams Pro DC to Individual Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have an adobe teams account with 2x Acrobat Pro DC licenses and then a photography plan also on one of the individual accounts with a license assigned to it, these are all paid monthly. Is it possible to switch to a single creative cloud subscription without cancellation fees and if so, how?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that but couldn't switch from business to individual and couldn't switch from Pro DC to Creative Cloud. Maybe not possible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines