• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tax exempt form

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am teacher and am interested in using your program for one of my classes. How do I go about submitting a tax exempt form, so I do not have to pay taxes on the purchase of this product? Also, do you still do month to month subscriptions for In-Design? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Hi Athena,

As I understand, you wish to place a tax-exempt order with Adobe. Please see the links shared below for help and information:

Place a tax-exempt order with Adobe

Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

Month- month plans for Single-apps are definitely available, however, not for students/teachers.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Hope this helps! Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can ask using the contact links here:

Contact us | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Steve! I called the above number and was on hold for twenty-five minutes with no luck. Can you send me an email address of a person that I can ask those questions to? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try reaching them via Twitter by tweeting your question at @AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi athenap,

I've moved your thread to Adobe Creative Cloud​ forums for further assistance.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Athena,

As I understand, you wish to place a tax-exempt order with Adobe. Please see the links shared below for help and information:

Place a tax-exempt order with Adobe

Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

Month- month plans for Single-apps are definitely available, however, not for students/teachers.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Hope this helps! Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got off the phone with Adobe support and want to clarify for others asking this same question:

You cannot use your institutional tax exemption to purchase an individual educational plan, even if you are purchasing for use at the institution. I was told these plans are considered "personal" plans for students and teachers. If you want to forgo paying tax then you have to purchase an institutional license which was >$100 more per year than the personal educational plan - not worth it in my opinion.

I guess that's what this part of the FAQ is saying but it wasn't clear to me until I called:

"Tax-exempt purchases cannot be made on the online Education Store. To place a tax-exempt order, contact an authorized education reseller."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines