• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The CC constantly asks to be repaired at least once a day

LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do now encounter an issue with CC on two different machines at two different locations: mine: 8GB RAM - the second one 16 GB RAM. I encountered this first approximatly since September or maybe earlier in 2019. The second machine in a difference spot in Germany used an iMac as well with more RAM and three to four years "younger". That machine got now replaced by a new iMac with 32 GB RAM and still slows down - the Apple wheel shows up". This happens many times during the day until one "repairs" CC, which needs quite a bit time and RAM, I guess.

As a well known ACP I ask here in this forum if there are some more users out there, encounter the same issue.

As soon as I quit CC, the machine runs with almost no issue the whole day from 8:00 to 20:00.

With CC running I get several stops and freezing machine issues.

That CC issue appears - and that is my biggest concern - although no CC App is running. No Muse No PS, no LR, no Id, so - I cannot do anything obviously,neither my colleague could do anything.

My routine now evry morning - start the machine - quit CC - work.

I read today that another user also encounter the issue of running tasks from Adobe in the background, which might have the same source ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/is-there-a-way-to-install-creative-suite-software-without... )

Thanks in advance,

Uwe

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?