Highlighted

THIS IS NONSENSE! Why do I need to disable 2-Step Verification with 2-Step Verification?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I traveled to another country and couldn't login with 2-step verification, as I am not using that phone number. However, every time I update my profile and security settings, it requires another 2-step verification. How can I suppose to login??? Can Adobe at least add other methods to 2-step verify? For example using email?

And please let me login to my account now.

Topics

Account management, Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

THIS IS NONSENSE! Why do I need to disable 2-Step Verification with 2-Step Verification?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I traveled to another country and couldn't login with 2-step verification, as I am not using that phone number. However, every time I update my profile and security settings, it requires another 2-step verification. How can I suppose to login??? Can Adobe at least add other methods to 2-step verify? For example using email?

And please let me login to my account now.

Topics

Account management, Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RocketDonald, good morning.
E-mail can be used in addition to a mobile phone for two-step verification.
Also, there is a smartphone app for two-factor authentication, so it might be a good idea to consider that too.

Two-step verification | Keeping your account secure

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines