• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

took advantage of the black friday all cloud apps deal but not sure what happens with other apps

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys hope everyone is well/

I have a photography plan £9.99 per month and also the premier pro plan at £1997

The black friday deal came up for £30 so i thought for the same money and get all the apps. 

When purchasing the friday deal my account was logged in already but the box said that the photography package had to be canceled. When going to manage and swap plans i chose the black friday deal. When i went back to my main page i see the all clour apps subscription but the premier pro one for £1997 is still there so even though all app has premier pro it looks like im paying extra premier pro 

Thanks

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Snapshotinfo,

Did you try cancelling Premiere Pro from your account page? Here are the instuctions. If your Premiere Pro plan is annual paid monthly, you will be responisble for 50% of the cost remaining for your contract.

If you are unable to cancel from your account page, you will need to Contact Customer Care via the chat bubble at the lower left of this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That plan was for new users only. You have a bit of a mess I suspect and will have to cancel it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines