• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer license

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link does not address HOW to transfer the license. The "contact us" link takes you to a generic page and I have clicked on everything on that page & it creates a loop back to the same page, without a way to contact them to get the case number, which is the first step in the process. Please advise.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type Agent into the chat box that appears and you will be connected to an Adobe rep that you can get further information from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This no longer seems to work. I am stuck in an endless loop back to the landing page with no phone number, chat forum or email address. I just need the case number so I can transfer 3 adobe products. thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS3 can no longer be activated. This means that transferring licenses is pointless, since the software is now useless to everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No chat box pops up for me. How do I get customer service? I'm paying adobe a lot of money each month & I expect more accessible customer service!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a different browser, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session, Bgwg. If you are blocked from establishing a secure chat session or interacting with forms, there may be larger errors that may affect your ability to use Adobe applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That was the problem. Pi-hole was blocking the chat box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines