Highlighted

Trial Error despite paying for creative cloud for the past 2 months.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know an actual customer service helpline I can ring from the uk??

I am using creative cloud for mac on the student plan, more specificaly indesign, photoshop and illustrator, and have had no problems using any of these applications for the past couple of months. However, now whenever I try to open any of these applications I am unable to do so as apparently I have used up my trial days?? I have followed the trial error glitch advice on adobe by logging out and logging in again, but this has acheived absolutely nothing. 

Topics

Account management, Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trial Error despite paying for creative cloud for the past 2 months.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know an actual customer service helpline I can ring from the uk??

I am using creative cloud for mac on the student plan, more specificaly indesign, photoshop and illustrator, and have had no problems using any of these applications for the past couple of months. However, now whenever I try to open any of these applications I am unable to do so as apparently I have used up my trial days?? I have followed the trial error glitch advice on adobe by logging out and logging in again, but this has acheived absolutely nothing. 

Topics

Account management, Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?