• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble With Billing and Account Management

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud in January (2020) and just noticed that I have been getting charged $20 monthly since then. This is not a problem and I just forgot to cancel it. However, when I log into my adobe account, the website says that I currently have no active plans right now. I cannot even see a payment section of my account to remove my debit card from the account. I think this may have something to do with the fact that I signed up with my school email when I made the account. When I try to troubleshoot through Adobe's help links, it says that I need to contact an admin from the administration that manages my account(?), but there is no administration that manages my account. If anyone knows how to fix my problem or has run into something similar, please let me know.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple Fact Is that Nothing in Life is FREE. There is always a Catch. In this case the Catch is IF YOU Do NOT Manually Cancel the Free subscription before (That IS BEFORE) the end of the 7 day Supposedly FREE Trial what you have really done is signed up for a one year subscription that also included Automatic Renewals for another year subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines