Two Accounts, Can't Cancel One Because I Can't Find Which Email The Other Account Connects To

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been paying for two separate accounts of Adobe Creative Cloud as far back as July 2020 but probably much farther than that if I'm honest. (That is just as far back as I can see from my bank statements on my phone right now.) I can only find one account of Adobe Creative Cloud which is this one! I have tried to log in with every email that I can and Facebook. It may be linked to my college email address but I no longer have access to that and therefore I'm unable to even login into the account. I tried calling and that didn't work. I tried to call my bank and they said I have to contact the company first! I have been trying to contact with no luck! I am very upset that I have been paying double for at least half a year with not having access to the other account. I don't know who to contact or what to do! Please help!! 

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

LEGEND , Dec 22, 2020
Just Shoot Me LEGEND , Dec 22, 2020
This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.htmlSelect the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.Best of Luck

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Abigail5C73 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I was finally able to figure it out and get the answers that I was looking for! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines