• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel autorenewal, Pelase help

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe account renewed this morning and automatically deducted 700eu from my account.

I had no idea this would happen. and I really can't use the adobe account any longer.

I was a freelancer before, and CC was tax deductible, but currently I have a job, and I have no time, nor use for Adobe's creative cloud. 
And I simply don't have the 700eu to spare.
I am currently in some inifite loop with "Shivang" on the chat who refuses to cancel my subscription.
Please advise on how I can fix this.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe directly. This is not a direct connection with Adobe. It is a User to User forum.

Contact Adobe through their main website, Adobe.com. Contact Us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>had no idea this would happen

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines