Unable to cancel free trial or account!

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the Adobe free trial with my school email to give it a try. After trying it out I decided to cancel the free trial before it ended, so I navigated to my plan, and found that there was no way to cancel it. There wasn't even a a palce to edit my payment info. There was just a note saying that if "view plan" or "manage plan" didnt appear that my payment info was still be processed. Well now my free trial is up and adobe has charged my account for the month after my subscription was up. There is still no option to cancel under my plan. I tried to contact customer service, but its the weekend so nobody was around. So then I tried to access the chat help and it redirected me to contant the IT person for my organization. I have no idea who that is. IT SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO CANCEL A FREE TRIAL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! ADOBE IS OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE TO CANCEL THEIR ACCOUNTS SO THEY GET STUCK PAYING FOR SOMETHING THEY WERE'NT ABLE TO CANCEL--BECAUSE THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO DO SO!!! THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY UNETHICAL AND UNDERHANDED OF ADOBE IT MAKES ME SICK. There is literally no way for me to cancel the trial or to contact customer service to have them cancel it.  I had to go to my bank and have them block Adobe from charging my account, because Adobe makes it literally impossible to cancel what was supposed to be a FREE TRIAL. Disgraceful! Have some integrity and don't try to lock people into paying for somthing they never agreed to. I agreed to a FREE TRIAL. That I would be able to cancel that trial is implicit, yet Adobe gives me no way to do so. So fed up with being treated like this!

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?