• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change my display name on this forum

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I set up this account I typed in a silly display name with the intention of changing it later.

I have since changed my 'Adobe screen name' to peterw78UK on my Adobe Account Profile page. 

Apparently this should udpate through to my profile on this support forum, however when I log in and look at my profile details it continues to show my original silly name.

This is my first post so I am assuming everyone will see the original name.

Have I missed a step? Or is the change not perculating through your systems?

I believe I did set up this support account first before the company I work for provided adobe licences and the adobe Account, which I do believe is now linked to this support forum. Maybe this is the 'Wrong' order of account creation and has broken the link in your back-end systems?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Name updates aren't propagating from the account to the forums. They're working on it. If you provide the name you'd like to use, I'll report the request and someone will be along to change it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much, I'd like it to be changed to "peterw78UK" as per my Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great name Peter. 🙂

I've gone ahead and made the community username changes you've asked for.

Let us know if you still have any trouble!

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Pete!

It has changed now.

Pete 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines