• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unacceptable service from ADOBE

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent in total over 6 hours online with Adobe Help trying to get PhotoShop Elements 2019 and Premiere 2019 to install after several technicians attempts they have come to the conclusion that they cannot install Premiere2019.  ( Yes I have been trying since April 2019  to solve this) I have tried to speak to the refund team - who are simply ignorong me!

ADOBE Photoshop Elements Team : YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

What an inferior product!

What a lack of professional service!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gosh Im sorry to hear that they were usually quick with helping me via online tech help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried installing on a different computer?   I think your refund opportunity ended 30 days after purchase.   I'm sorry but that's not Adobe's fault. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vbouey, I am sorry you have encountered so many problems using Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2019 on the Mac computer running macOS 10.15.  I am showing that case number ADB-10780628-F4V9 is still in progress.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to provide any updates that are needed to your active support case.

I am showing that case ADB-10707259-J0Q6 and ADB-10705367-C2K3 were both closed due to a lack of response in the chat session.  If you face any additional problems with maintaining a stable chat session or interacting with your open support case, then please use a different browser, computer, smartphone, or tablet to interact with our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines