Unauthorized Charges!!!

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need someone from Adobe to respond to this message. I have been charged yet ANOTHER $17 !!!!! That's 10 times now unauthorized you have done this!!!! I have no choice but to explain to everyone the ridiculousness of your company!!! I want my money back!!!!! I have NEVER authorized one of these charges. I need an answer when I will get my money.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021
This is a user-to-user community.  We cannot help you with this. Contact your bank immediately!!    If you're certain you or a family member did not order any Adobe products or services, your account may have been compromised without your knowledge.  Adobe cannot help you because they are victims too.  Your bank will ask you to sign some legal papers before they pass it along to law enforcement for criminal investigation and close your account to further charges.   Good luck!   [Moved from Using...

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user community.  We cannot help you with this. Contact your bank immediately!! 

If you're certain you or a family member did not order any Adobe products or services, your account may have been compromised without your knowledge.  Adobe cannot help you because they are victims too.  Your bank will ask you to sign some legal papers before they pass it along to law enforcement for criminal investigation and close your account to further charges.

Good luck!

[Moved from Using the Community to Account, Payment & Plan.]

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines