• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unautorized access on my account

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, This morning I got an SMS w an Adobe code. Actually I didn't applay for it. Instead I was making a payment for an on line delivery.
Why Adobe should send me a code I didn't ask for and what to do, if anybody else tried to fish my details?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Change your password at the earliest to prevent the chance of someone having control of your account. This could be an attempt to hack your account or someone having a similar AdobeID to yours and might have mistyped theirs when trying to login. With all said it's always better to be vigilant as you are, so changing the password should be the way to go.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change your password at the earliest to prevent the chance of someone having control of your account. This could be an attempt to hack your account or someone having a similar AdobeID to yours and might have mistyped theirs when trying to login. With all said it's always better to be vigilant as you are, so changing the password should be the way to go.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines