• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Understanding Deactivate a Computer

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, I have two computers listed in my Adobe CC plan, however I only have one computer with the CC software installed on it. I do not understand why there are two computers listed and I want to remove one, however, I have no clue which of the two is the one I am using, as they both have similar names and describe the same type of computer. I am not sure why Adobe lists these two computers. How can I find out from your records which of these two listings actually matches up to the computer I am using for Adobe CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Do you mean deactivating via your online Adobe account? E.g.:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/activate-deactivate-creative-cloud-apps.html

The same computer could appear twice historically if some part of how Creative Cloud identifies the machine happens to change...

If you're still concerned, then could just deactivate them all online, and then reactivate the system(s) you want to continue using by signing in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean deactivating via your online Adobe account? E.g.:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/activate-deactivate-creative-cloud-apps.html

The same computer could appear twice historically if some part of how Creative Cloud identifies the machine happens to change...

If you're still concerned, then could just deactivate them all online, and then reactivate the system(s) you want to continue using by signing in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all of the help. I just deactivated on of the listings and I am still able to use my CC apps. So this worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You're welcome – glad to hear it, and thanks for circling back to let us know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines