• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unsubscribe app of acrobat

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancelled my subscription through the iPhone App Store. But the acrobat app still says premium Are you sure it's cancelled?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

But even if you contact Adobe they may Not be able to help you since you purchasedd it

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this subscription bought through the iOS app store?

And is this for just iOS devices or do you also have it installed on your desktop/notebook computer?

Even if it was I would log intpo the main Adobe website using your Adobe ID and check the status of your subscription. If it states it is still active, experation date some months from now, I would Cancel it on the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. yes, it is. I bought application in app store. And the device is I phone. 
    It was only a week's experience for free, and I canceled my subscription at the App Store so that It wouldn't be able  to pay again afterwards. I didn't want to pay. But the application, acrobat PDF, is still premium. Moreover, free subscription experation date was 18.06.20. And now, I didn't any pay. 

please, cancle premiun subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh It was for only IOS devices! I was only use in my phone! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

But even if you contact Adobe they may Not be able to help you since you purchasedd it through the Apple iOS App store. Not sure, Don't know as I'm an android user.

Why IF you want to cancel the subscription do you still have it installed on your phone? I would think the first think you would do is uninstall the app from your phone.

Uninstall that proggram from your phone and go back to the App store and make sure you Cancel the subscription.

You can then install the Free iOS Acrobat READER App that, as far as I know, does not cost anything and allows you to Read PDF files.

Best of Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! Thanks to that chat system link, it's all solved!! You are genius!!! 😃😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks but not really a genius. Just fairly knowledgeable with Adobe and computers.

Glad you got it sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also moving your post over to the Account, Payment & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines