• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Account subscription

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Creative Cloud Foto subscription going (Lightroom+Photoshop). I saw the student offer for a subscription that offers all applications at almost the same price. When I try to update the current subscription I am not given that Student option, just the normal standard subscriptions. If I go to the Adobe website to said student subscription and klick on it, it tells me that my current one needs to be quit, and then offers me to upgrade or use other account. When I go on that upgrade button i'm back there where dont get that student option. So I quit my current subscription, which ends November, but I still cant change to the one i want.

help appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your fast reply, as far as I can see its not possible to buy the promotion for students if I already have a subscription, I read that I have to be a new customer. I also cant update my current account to a student one and provide student credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines