Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upset and desesperate about how to cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

Writing here is the last idea I get to try to find a solution to unsubscribe to a plan I have absolutely no souvenir I subscribed to!!

I've tried many times to contact the customer service and each time they told me "There is no subscriptions connected to your account. You will not be debitted next month" and each damn month since maybe one year I AM debitted!!! And I don't understand why and I've absolutely never use the service, I don't even know what it is and how to access to it. 

On my bank statement, it's called "Adobe Acropro Subs" and it cost 11,99€.

I'm asking Adobe to not only find a way to unsubscribe me, but to refund all these months where I paid not using their service and that their customer service wasn't helping me! 

You can see below my account statement as a proof, because last time the customer service wasn't believing me.

Thank you for your help,

Elsa

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a first step i would suggest you to work with your bank to stop all payments to Adobe henceforth. Then the next step would be to contact the support and ask for a senior person untill you get to a person who understands your issue and gives you logical answers with proper timebound assurances on when it would be fixed. I thin you will have transcripts of all the past chats you had with support in your account, you can use that as a reference to quote that officially you were told that you had no subscription but still kept being charged repeatedly.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this does not show on your account, it means your card details are stolen and used by someone else. This is a crime, contact your card issuer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elsa,

If you are certain you or a family member NEVER ordered Adobe products or services,  Adobe cannot help you.  Only your bank can help you.  If this has been a recurring charge for many months, why did you wait so long to report it?  Bank and credit card statements must be checked for accuracy every month!!  When you find a discrepancy on your statement, report it to your bank right away.  Otherwise, it may be too late for you to recover those losses.  Your bank will probably ask you to sign some legal documents before sending this matter to local law enforcement for criminal investigation.  In the meantime, the old account will be closed to further charges and a new bank/credit card will be issued to you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Evidently, you or somebody with accesss to your bank/credit card number ordered a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro.  Acrobat is used for creating, signing and completing PDF forms.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines