• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verifying…

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been an Adobe customer for more than 30 years. I am now a CC customer, paying several hundred dollars every year to use no more than three apps. Nearly every time I attempt to use one of those apps (Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign), the already stupidly-long boot time is extended by the "Verifying…" progress bar. What's with that? Considering that I always allow every app I use to be updated whenever a new version is available, just exactly what is the verification process accomplishing? Is Adobe checking whether or not my apps are really mine? Am I assumed to be a thief? I am just venting, but I don't think, that after more than three decades, I should be thought of as anything other than a valuable customer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Sounds like there's a problem on your end. 

See this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see that.  can you embed a screenshot using the "insert photo" icon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like there's a problem on your end. 

See this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Am I assumed to be a thief?" It's fair to say everyone is assumed to be a subscriber. It's also fair to say that it's assumed anyone can cancel their subscription. So it's only fair that the app would check. However, it's not supposed to be checking every day. Some people see this, maybe it can be fixed for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines