Highlighted

Was billed twice

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I signed up for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC there was a screen freeze and I had to start all over. Apparently the first time went through. I have been charged $14.99 twice on 10/14 and 11/14. Your robot chat was annoying and unable to resolve the problem, so I cancelled my subscription and have been told I'll be charged an early cancellation fee. I want the duplicate charges cancelled, and I also want my cancellation fee waved as a good faith effort to satisfy a customer who may use the software in the future.

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

.Adobe Customer Care.png

Topics

Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Was billed twice

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I signed up for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC there was a screen freeze and I had to start all over. Apparently the first time went through. I have been charged $14.99 twice on 10/14 and 11/14. Your robot chat was annoying and unable to resolve the problem, so I cancelled my subscription and have been told I'll be charged an early cancellation fee. I want the duplicate charges cancelled, and I also want my cancellation fee waved as a good faith effort to satisfy a customer who may use the software in the future.

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

.Adobe Customer Care.png

Topics

Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.Adobe Customer Care.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines